Looking through the Rainbow

lunes, 24 de marzo de 2008

Easter holiday

I am going to try to give this blog a theme some how... I am into the rainbow and all colors so I decided for the whole month of April I will try to find as many things MAGENTA possible. and show what inspires me and what this color makes me feel.
I also will post something inspiring for me everyday...

Relaxation—The slower you eat, the faster you metabolize.
Quality—No matter what you eat, choose the highest-quality version of that food.
Awareness—The less aware we are of the meal when we eat, the more the brain send signals for more food.
Rhythm—Digestive and calorie-burning metabolism is strongest when the sun is highest (lunchtime) and weakest in the late evening.
Pleasure—A pleasurable experience of a meal enhances nutrient absorption.
Thought—Positive or negative thoughts directly affect digestion through nerve pathways, hormones, neuropeptides, and other biosubstances.
Story—By rewriting our stories we can literally transform health, improve digestion, and enhance calorie-burning capacity.
Sacred—Ritual offers access to the metachemistry of the sacred

This is from a great book called SLOW DOWN DIET from Marc David a great read and information on a new way of living.... YES

No hay comentarios: