
I came across an article of Indigo Children which I have been told since I have been young I am one, now at the age of 29 I am understanding in my own self (meaning not reading other peoples opinions about these types of children and understanding it from my inner self) But to understand what I feel and compare (if you might say that) to other writers is very interesting because I now understand what it is they where saying even when THEY themselves did not understand... For example I was reading Lee Carroll and realized that when she explains about the transformation on the cellular level is exactly what is happening for many Indigo's who are in their later 20s they are having tremendous physical problems especially with very low immune systems and I realize that while they are not letting go of older ways of thinking and of manifesting (through manipulation or fear) we are starting to get very sick... Kryon tells us that we have earned the right to start changing our actual biology.... So we can move into a higher vibration as the planet also starts a great deal of changes herself... This is fascinating for me because I have learned that this is something happening with young women, the need to let go of old thought patterns and allow a new and higher vibration into their systems..
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario