Looking through the Rainbow

jueves, 10 de abril de 2008

Apron


This week in my daughters Waldorf school they asked me to bring in an old shirt so she could use it as an apron in art class. I live here in Chile South America and have a nanny for my daughter to take care of her after school, I asked her to find a shirt that I don't use and modify it a bit so Jade could use it as a smock... When I came home that evening she had made this shirt out of my old clothes and stitched JADE across it ... I was amazed how ingenious.

1 comentario:

pia dijo...

You know dear, I was just thinking, "this Jo, she' gotta have a secret blog". So I decided that I was going to find it. And here I am, so happy after reading your posts. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I guess it's true that we find what we are looking for. LOVE.